Modular house technologies
Modular house technology is based on the principles of rationality and optimization. This takes the form of maintaining a balance between the concepts of sustainable material, building energy efficiency, interior ergonomics and the total cost of a modular house. Trying to get as close as possible to each of the quality indicators, we have not forgotten about the Latvian realities: the mentality of people and the climatic conditions of our region.The main idea of our technology is to offer people a non-protracted construction on the one hand, and so that our assembled houses would bemade from finished high quality factory-made elements, on the other hand. We say NO to long-term design and long-term construction.Our goal is to achieve a low cost of a house without compromising its quality.
Modular house technology is our attempt to change the way conventional houses are built towards affordability and high quality.
More than just modular houses
The advantages of building high-tech modular houses are simplicity and efficiency. Our high-performance design offers an uncompromising approach that results in high quality modular houses built to last with lower utility costs. We don’t just build modular houses; we build houses using HI Performance systems! HI Performance Houses include: HI Performance Construction, HI Performance Design and HI Performance Green.
- Foundations: concrete pillars / solid cast foundation
- Construction: calibrated pine / spruce, article: C24
- Wall thickness: external walls: 330mm, ISOVER insulation; internal walls: 135mm, MDF panel
- Home decoration: Cembrit Patina, painted wood
- Roof: ICOPAL Polar flat roof
- Doors: Jeld Wen
- Windows: PVC profile system REHAU Synego (80mm) with 3 double-glassed windows (46mm)
- Floors: Parquet 3-layer BOEN, top quality parquet, 100% natural, 14x215x2200mm, EIGL72TD